Steam yaz indirimleri başladı! ~ Deepweb,2018,illuminati,korku,hikaye,cin,hack,credit,card,uzaylı,aog


İnci Sözlük yazarı ve AOG Üyesi |Tugay Sr.| Bilginin arasında jupitere kadar koşanların arasına hoş geldin.Artık başımdan geçen ibretlik/komik anıları Başıma geldi menüsünden okuyabilirsin.

Steam yaz indirimleri başladı!

Her sene olduğu gibi bu senede steam yüzümüzü güldürdü! Bir çok oyunda yarı yarıya indirim oluyorken bir çok oyunda ücretsiz oyuncularına dağıtıldı.
İşte indirimde olan oyunlar ve linkleri : 
CS:GO : 16.08 TL
GTA 5 : 89.50 TL
H1Z1 KOTK : 15.50 TL
H1Z1 JUST SURVIVE  : 15.50 TL
RUST : 15.50 TL
FALLOUT 4 : 66.50 TL
ARK - SURVIVAL EVOLVED : 24.01 TL
THE FOREST : 16.08 TL
ETS2: 9.52 TL
ATS : 29.50 TL
HALF - LIFE 2 : 1.80 TL
ARMA 3 : 39.99 TL
ARMA 2 : 5.40 TL
MOUNT & BLADE WARBAND  : 7.49 TL
SHADOW OF MORDOR : 11.80 TL
SKYRIM SPECIAL EDITION : 57.49 TL
PES17 : 32.49 TL
HITMAN FULL PAKET : 57.05 TL
DEAD BY DAYLIGHT : 18.60 TL
ROCKET LEAGUE : 18.60 TL
THE LONG DARK : 22.00 TL
THE WITCHER 3 : 35.99 TL
LEFT 4 DEAD 2 : 3.10 TL
GTA 4 : 10.85 TL
GTA SAN ANDREAS  : 8.40 TL
GTA VICE CITY :  6.40 TL
FOOTBALL MANAGER 2017 : 34.00 TL
MAFIA 3 : 44.03 TL
GARRY'S MOD : 9.00 TL
SERIOUS SAM 3 : 5.90 TL
PORTAL 2 : 3.10 TL
INSURGENCY : 2.70 TL
Önceki
Sonraki »

1 yorum:

yorum
Sandra
admin
25 Haziran 2026 10:23 ×

Here is my testimony on how I finally joined the New World Order—the Illuminati—after more than two years of trying. I was repeatedly the victim of theft and scams. I had long wanted to join the Illuminati, but various con artists kept trying to extract money from me, until I met Lord Felix Morgan online earlier this year. I contacted him, explained the situation, and he advised me to apply for membership. I paid the substantial initial fee, was initiated into the New World Order, and received $1,000,000 USD following the initiation ceremony. I am overjoyed! And I pledge to spread the word about Lord Felix Morgan's work. If you wish to join the Illuminati's New World Order today, contact Lord Felix Morgan; this is the best opportunity for you to obtain the Illuminati membership you've always dreamed of. Contact Lord Felix Morgan via WhatsApp at +447353027456

Tebrikler Kardeşim Sandra Adamın Dibisin :D
Cevap
avatar

DönüştürDönüştür İfadeİfade